Terms of cooperation
The company Guntower Models is located in the hero city of Tula. We are a manufacturing and trading organization. You can always buy our products on our website and in our partner stores.
Please note that we do not have an offline store. We do not ship items with cash on delivery.Payment option
- Bank card (VISA, MasterCard, MIR, etc.)
- Payment by receipt - for individuals.
- Google Pay
- payment by invoice - for legal entities.
- By Russian Post:
- a simple premise – from 250 roubles, depending on the geographical area.
- 1st class parcel-from 390 rubles. depending on the geographical area.
- SDEK, pickup from the point of delivery of orders-from 145 rubles.
- Transport companies Energia, PEC, etc. by prior agreement.
Rules of work.Order registration.
- Select the product you are interested in and put it in the "Cart". To do this, just click the "Buy" button near the position you are interested in. The "Buy" button is missing if this product is not available.
- you can adjust the number and composition of selected items in the shopping cart.
- Registration/authorization on the site is mandatory and necessary for further tracking of the order.
- Select the payment option and delivery method.
- Confirm the order.
- After confirming the order, you will receive a confirmation of order acceptance to the email address you specified. ATTENTION! If there is no email, please check the SPAM folder, the correctness of the email address you entered on our site, and the correctness and completeness of the order.
You can always track the stages of execution of Your order in the "Personal account" on the site in the "Order History". You can always contact us using the feedback form in the "Contacts" menu, by sending an email or by phone.The formation of the order.
The order formation period is from 1 to 7 calendar days. In the event of certain circumstances beyond the Seller's control, the Seller reserves the right to extend the order formation period.Characteristics of goods.
The seller reserves the right to change the composition and characteristics of both the product and its packaging without prior notice. The materials presented on the site are for reference only. The characteristics and appearance of the product may differ from those shown on the site.Packaging.
The type and method of packing the order are determined by the Seller without prior agreement with the Buyer. The seller packages the order based on the principles of quality and reliability.Delivery time.
Delivery times for orders depend on the delivery method chosen by the Buyer and are determined directly by the carrier (Russian post, logistics or transport company, etc.). the Seller is not responsible for the goods transferred to the carrier for delivery to the Buyer.Return/replacement of the product.
As a manufacturer of products manufactured under the brand name Guntower Models, we constantly check the quality and completeness of the product. However, in an exceptional case, if you received an incomplete product, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the phone number listed on the site. We will take all possible measures to resolve this misunderstanding.Refund cases
ATTENTION: Refunds are made ONLY to the p/s from which they were received!
The seller reserves the right to refuse to serve the Buyer without explanation.Personal data processing.
By registering on the site, placing an order, or using the feedback form, the Buyer grants the Seller the right to use and process their data by Federal law No. 152-FZ "on personal data" dated 27.07.2006.The seller uses the Buyer's data to fulfill the Seller's obligations to the Buyer, informing the Buyer about promotions and site news. The seller uses the Buyer's data by the current legislation of the Russian Federation. Service.
The seller reserves the right to refuse to serve the Buyer without explanation.Rule change.
The seller reserves the right to make changes to these Rules. All changes to the Rules will be reflected in the news of our site at the time of their introduction. Orders are executed following the Rules in force at the time of the Order.